Our dedicated Gold Coast retreat for Traditional Old Style Hawaiian Lomi Lomi Massage!
Nestled between the beautiful beaches of Burleigh Heads, Palm Beach and Currumbin to the Rainforest and mountains of Springbrook National Park is the rolling greens and nature of Tallebudgera Valley.
The stunning Tallebudgera Creek runs all the way from the valley to the mouth of the river alongside Burleigh Head. The retreat itself is a tropical tuscan paradise set in Costner park end of Syndicate Road providing serenity, peace and privacy to all our guests and Ohana.
Only 20 minutes to the Gold Coast airport, we will offer free shuttles to and from the airport for all students and guests, so making our courses even more accessible for all our out of state and International course attendees.
Learning and being part of our Ohana has never been so good !!! we are able to offer through our new retreat centre; a Salt Water Swimming Pool, Flood light tennis court, large media room and a huge 15 metre sacred teaching room/space, all set on 1.5 acres of landscape manicured tropical gardens.
We have fountains to wash away your worries, wild birds that sing to your soul and facilities to soothe your body and spirit.
209 Syndicate Road
- Lomi Lomi Massage Training L1 - Tallebudgera Valley, QLD - 30/10/2020 - 01/11/2020 - Level 1 Workshop - Sign me up!
- Lomi Lomi Massage Training L2 - Tallebudgera Valley, QLD - 06/11/2020 - 08/11/2020 - Level 2 Workshop - Sign me up!
- Lomi Lomi Massage Training L3 - Tallebudgera Valley, QLD - 20/11/2020 - 22/11/2020 - Level 3 Workshop - Sign me up!
- Lomi Lomi Massage Training L4 Returning to the Source - Advanced Refresher Workshop - 27/11/2020 - 29/11/2020 - Level 4 Returning back to source Refresher - Sign me up!
- Lomi Lomi Massage Training L1 - Tallebudgera Valley, QLD - 04/12/2020 - 06/12/2020 - Level 1 Workshop - Sign me up!